We are a well-established, patient-focused, multi-specialty and multi-location practice looking for a full-time Dental Front Office Coordinator to join our team. Our entire team is focused on delivering the best services to our patients and we can’t wait to have you join our family.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule management (phone, voicemail, email and electronic databases)
- Verifying insurance eligibility, benefits, and obtaining pre-authorizations
- Treatment plan creation and presentation
- Ensure patients have completed the appropriate financial agreements per their treatment plan and collect payments when treatments are rendered.
- Maintain patient records with strong attention to detail and adherence to HIPAA Privacy Practices.
- Serve as a liaison between the Doctors, other medical professionals, and patients, as appropriate.
- Building lasting relationships with patients by ensuring their visit with us is a great experience
Desired Skills & Personality
- Bilingual in Chinese
- Pleasant, professional, dependable and punctual
- Detail Oriented and Team oriented
- Superior time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Superior computer skills.
- Must be 18+ years of age. High school diploma / GED required.
- 2 years of prior customer service experience
- 1 year of experience working at a dental office
- Available to work on Saturdays
- Must be able to travel between San Francisco and the city of San Bruno
Wages & Benefits
Compensation based on experience, Medical and dental coverage, PTO (paid time off), 401K plans, paid educational courses.
Job Type: Full-time
Patients are screened prior to appointment and temperatures are taken before entry into the office. Mask wearing is a must. Sanitizing and fogging used throughout the day and after each patient. Safety equipment used to reduce aerosols. Vaccinated staff.